Serving Wisconsin Since 1985

You Need A Pitbull to Protect You & Your Family


Protecting Your Children

When your children are at risk you need a pit bull on your side.


Client Reviews

See what our clients are saying.


Tell Us About Your Case

We're ready to help.


Divorce Tips from a Pitbull Milwaukee Divorce Lawyer

Fighting for your rights during a difficult time

FAQ: Should I Move Residence During My Divorce?

If a parent with primary physical placement proposes to move the child to a residence outside the state or within the state at a distance of 150 miles or more from the other parent, he or she must provide notice of the intent to the other parent by certified mail. The other party may object to the court or the family court commissioner. This objection must be done within 15 days of receiving notice. The court or family commissioner will then promptly refer the parents for mediation or other family court counseling services and may appoint a guardian ad litem to determine what will be in the best interests of the child or children.

{Attorney Note: Under current law, the parent with primary physical placement will usually be allowed to move.}

FAQ: How Much Child Support Am I Entitled?
Consequences of Physical Abuse


No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Wednesday, 21 August 2019
If you'd like to register, please fill in the username, password and name fields.

Contact Us

Your Name (*)

Please let us know your name.
Your Email (*)

Please let us know your email address.

Invalid Input
Message (*)

Please let us know your message.

!-- Google Code for Remarketing Tag -->